about Me

My photo
Metro Manila, NCR, Philippines
I am not necessarily like a Bull in a ring with a toreador. I am more of a peace-loving Ferdinand, seeking the gentle meadows filled with flowers, sunshine and natural beauty. It's only my STUBBORNNESS that can make you angry enough to charge at someone who is disturbing your peace. I am noted for my determination. I get to where I am going, not because I am exceptionally fast or clever, but because I will not be distracted from my goals. My need for stability and simplicity motivates me to create a life for myself that is quite functional, though it might seem boring to someone else. I am not interested in taking unnecessary risks that can put my solid footing in jeopardy.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I AM BACK

Jim asked me when I am going to update my blog. I just smiled, but I was also asking myself whem will I have the time and the thoughts to share. I cannot think of something worth sharing these days. All I can say is, "I AM SO DAMNED BORED".

Anyway, I thought of sharing my new life now. I am already employed. I was hired last November 10, 2008. I was not really sure what firm I want to be part of. So I decided, whoever hires me first, gets me.

I started looking for a job on Nov. 3, 2008. I went as far as Bonifacio Global and Ortigas, both for the first time. I applied through the web first, jobstreet.com and jobsdb.com. I waited for their reply and immediately went to the offices of those employer who contacted me. For the exam and interview. I was hired by F&A hub. But I decided not to go on with it. I want to be in one of the audit firms. I prefer small/medium ones than the Big4 firms.

I received a text message from a Ms. Annie Villegas of Valdes, Abad & Associates, CPAs. She told me to be in their office in Legaspi, Makati the day after for the exam and interview.


I was lucky enough to be hired that very same day, then Ms. Annie told me to report on duty on Monday, November 10, 2008.

I did not know what to expect in the world of audit yet. I have nothing but excitement for days to come..

YAAAATTTAAAAA!!!!! I'm employed. :D

0 comments: